Monday, November 16

You have turned me into this Just wish that I... Was bullet proof Was bullet proof


it was a sad day today for my dear little moped as he got stolen while I was out on my round!!! these three little kids (I'm guessing they were about 13-14 years old) were eyeing him up just as I came out of one of the houses. they walked off, giggling. I knew straight away what they were up to and locked the moped when I went into the next few houses. they seemed to have
disappeared so I didn't bother locking him when I went into a house (I/we don't normally lock the mopeds, especially not in a safe oap heavy area like the one I'm in at the moment)...at this point there had been no sign of the kids for about 15 minutes, so I thought it was safe.
they had of course been spying on me and voilá...all of a sudden the moped was gone! there were plenty of witnesses to the incident and they pointed me in the direction they'd driven off in. I spotted them further down the road and as I started walking towards them they ran off.
they had "parked" my poor (brand new, but now really filthy) moped on a muddy slope.
moi, not impressed. not one bit!
I tried diving it off the muddy lawn, but no such luck! in the end I had to pull it down the slope. me=tiny, moped=huge...combination, not so good!
managed to get it back on the pavement eventually and could continue my round.

who said being a postie was boring and uneventful...?

I remembered what it was I was intending to write about in yesterday's blog post the second I published it. obviously!
so here it is, yesterday's blog post today: (it feels totally uninspiring writing this now, but I'll do my best and hopefully you won't notice, despite me already having told you how uninspired I feel right now...)

I have decided to try out a new "career" and I enrolled on a course at the weekend. IF I'm admitted, I start in feburary next year.


(I will NOT be making christian louboutin shoes on the course, only clothes...but oh, how I wish that was the case...anyway, I really like this pic so I've decided it will represent this section. the large cut outs look suspiciously aubrey beardsley like...anyone?)

I don't think I have anything more to add to this section...except that I've just discovered that folkuniversitetet has a branch in los angeles. tempting!!!

my level of un-inspiration is seeping through, not entirely unnoticed...

my orchids...some more alive than others. phalaenopsis x 5 and dendrobium x 1. there are only five orchids in the photo. one (a deadish one) is hiding behind the curtain.

(blog title: excerpt from bullet proof...I wish I was by radiohead)

No comments: