Wednesday, November 11

friendships, owls & mad men


...I think that sums up my life fairly well at this very moment. I'm totally in love with all my friends...but not in a weird way!!! realising more and more how lucky I am and how grateful I should be to have such wonderful people in my life. not going to go all sentimental...but I've been trapped in my head for the past few months, there's been a lot of thinking and pondering and wondering, some happiness and some sadness. some friendships have lasted longer than others, some are new and others older. some rediscovered.

THANKS!!! believe me, I KNOW HOW LUCKY I AM!!!

owlsowlsowls...it's simple. I love owls. I love all birds (my kakapo obsession is well documented on this blog). bought these owl plates at lagerhaus on monday. the super cute cardigan is a gift from carolin, it's from anthropologie in san francisco. love it love it love it so much!

mad men is yet again making a substantial dent in my spare time! recieved season 2/episodes 1-4 from lovefilm.se in the post yesterday...

No comments: