Saturday, November 21

RA D IOHEA_D


my obsession with a certain band is bordering on insanity. my obsession with a certain band is filling the void. my obsession with a certain band is acting as a replacement. my obsession with a certain band is bringing immense happiness to my little life.

I thank thee o great radiohead!

I have listened to nothing else (voluntarily) for the past few weeks...only radiohead! only thom yorke's beautiful voice. thom yorke just became a member of my fantasy rock band. thom yorke is my favorite singer of all time. I LOVE MR THOMAS YORKE. so much!

I know this blog has been a little bit radiohead heavy of late...but I'm not making any excuses. radiohead is a BIG part of my life at the moment. for many, many, many reasons.

(reminds me of our tea breaks in the kitchen at stephen street...sigh...good times, great memories)

as I am an infamous list freak, I have taken the time to compile a list of my favorite radiohead song as of this very moment...if I was to compile a list tomorrow, it would probably look quite different.

how to disappear completely
faust arp
house of cards
the gloaming (softly open our mouths in the cold)
all I need
fake plastic trees
(nice dream)
a wolf at the door (it girl. rag doll)
you and whose army?
the trickster
exit music (for a film)
bullet proof...I wish I was
sail to the moon (brush the cobwebs out of the sky)
in limbo
scatterbrain (as dead as leaves)
lozenge of love

favorite radiohead album: kid a. it took me a really loooooooooooooooooooooong time to get into it, but now I can't get enough of it!

No comments: