Saturday, November 14

They love me like I was their brother They protect me Listen to me They dug me my very own garden Gave me sunshine Made me happy Nice dream Nice dream


I HATE SHOPPING!

I HATE shopping because...
#1 I live in a land of giants (aka sweden)
#2 I don't like unnecessary details (sequins, studs, buckles, embroidery etc)...topshop is infamous for adding stuff like this to their clothes
#3 xs used to mean extra small...it is no longer a size, it's merely a word...it means nothing and has nothing to do with the actual size of the garment...at all!
#4 everybody else seems to love it...the crowds, oh, the crowds drive me crazy!
#5 but most of all...I HATE shopping because I know I could (and would much rather) be spending my time doing something worthwhile.


...but the trouble is, I LOVE clothes!

clothes are fun. clothes are art (well, some of them are). clothes are inspirational. ...to me!

(jacket and beret - h&m; top - vero moda; jeans - topshop; scarf - lindex; shoes . anthropologie)

it's a bit of a catch 22 situation, one that I can't seem to find a good alternative to. online clothes shopping is NOT an alternative. so for now, I just have to endure the pains of shopping if there are to be any new additions to my wardrobe.

bought this very un-me faux fur leopard print jacket today (see pics above)...not sure yet how I feel about it. not sure if faux fur is a good thing or not (I don't mean to compare faux fur to real fur by that statement...it's merely an aesthetic judgement, NOT a ethical one).

while I'm logged in and writing I may as well recommend this mega-hyped-you've-probably-already-heard-about-it-blog: style rookie.
the blogger's name is tavi and she's 13 (thirteen) years old...13! despite being an occasional blogger myself, I don't actaully read blogs. except for tavi's one.

other "news": my coke addiction is getting out of hand again. I've downed a large bottle (1.5l) of coke while writing this post. I'm pretty sure I could (and should) be classed as a medical miracle. been nursing a coke addiction since, let me think, the age of 13 (possibly even earlier than that), and I have never had any problems with dental caries or the like.



I still can't belive she's only 13 years old...!

(blog title: excerpt from (nice dream) by radiohead)

No comments: