Wednesday, July 1

the saturday night adventures of cam von p & veggi von peas

forced my sister to invite me along to her friend maris's fancy dress party last saturday. I'm a sucker for fancy dress. lack of money was they only thing that stood between me and a really great costume, so it was diy all the way for lil moi (unlike everyone else at the party...see my sister's blog)!

I wore a 50s style black skirt, my 50s style red t-bar heels and the cherry blouse (see pics). I'm still not sure what I went as...it started off with rockabilly-chick-meets-dita von teese-at-a-red-carpet-event (not crazy burlesque, champagne routine dvt...just so you know)! I guess I looked sort of like a lady from the 50s with a twist...?!? hmm, not sure, but I had a great time what ever it is you want to pigeonhole my look as.

my sister went as too-cool-for-school kat von d (or cam von p as we called her)!!! I think she looked great! easily the best looking lady that night! I think the stars and the lightning bolt on her face were particularly successful...wonder who drew those on her, hehehe...!

for more fancy dress pics, check out camilla's blog: http://themillan.blogg.se/

laters ppl... :)



No comments: