Saturday, July 18

postman pinche-fjun pt 2


here it is, me in my three (3) sizes too big posten uniform, as per request (moster janet)!!! the colours are a bit weird in this pic, probably because I took this against a light background. so just for the record: my face really is NOT that red , and my hair is not that light in real life.


...and this is my mode of transport at work!!! it's an electric bike and I LOVE IT!!! it makes life that little bit easier when you've got 90lbs+ of mail on your bike to deliver...


really enjoying my job as a postal worker. it's a job that suits me VERY well as I'm completely self-reliant! if I f**k up I f**k up, but at least no-one else will have to take the blame for it and vice versa. it's quite a solitary job a lot of the time...again, I like very much! plus, I get loads of exercise AND I get paid for it!!!

this is my day as a postal worker:
5.15am: wake up and have a shower
6am: leave for work
6am-6.20am: cycling to work at företagscenter at berga
6.30am: I start work
6.30-8.30/9.00am: sorting mail for approx 500-600 companies' postal boxes
9.00am: cycle to posten norr
9.00-ready to go out and deliver mail: sort mail into households + some paperwork
whenever I'm ready to go out and deliver mail-I'm finshed: deliver mail to approx 520-540 households in the dalhem area of helsingborg
when everyone in my area has got their mail: home time! (usualy between 12.00-2.30pm)


I was training with my colleague Klas this week and the latest we finished was at 12.30pm (finished at 12.00 yesterday)!!! life is sweet...! I'm on my own next week as Klas is on holiday, so I know I won't finish quite so early, but I'm aiming for 2.00-3.00pm, which is still not bad. I get paid by the hour, so it's a win/win situation either way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cesi you are the cutest postman ever :) admittedly the t-shirt is SLIGHTLY big but hey, who cares? ;) except for the VERY early start ( you know how fond I am of sleeping late...) seems the perfect job...more pictures please!!!!
love xx

Annis said...

hehe söt =) men tycker du inte att posten kläderna är snygga?? =)