Friday, May 29

bye bye tågaborg...hello högaborg!


long time, no blogging!

got the keys to our new flat today!!! ...so don't expect to hear a lot from me over the next few days...or possibly weeks!

as you can see, the flat I have so very skillfully circled in a lovely pinkish colour is of course mine and Mojo's new home! I borrowed this pic from the estate agent's website...I promise to upload Veg originals of the interior of the flat soon.

there's a hairdressers and a greek pizzeria (???) right below our flat...and there are at least another two pizzerias within a 20 second (literally) walking distance from the building. I would not be surprised if there are more pizzerias per capita in swedenland than in italy...the place is just swamped by pizza places!

take care all you lovely peepsters...I'll be back as soon as my internet is up and running in the new place!!! :)

No comments: