Sunday, May 17

gastro-veg


it's true! the veg has turned into a right gastrotastic wonderlady. I made ALL of this, ALL on my own!

some of you will probably think I had some sort of assistance...and all I have to say to you is that...YOU ARE WRONG! (my mum sliced the salmon...I don't like touching meat...but that's it...promise)!

the slightly blurry dish on the far left is thickly sliced gravadlax topped with a prawn/egg/dill/lemon zest mixture. the pinkish dressing is cottage cheese/creme fraise/lumpfish row and dill (again...we're big on dill in this country...). and finally, roast potato salad: roasted new potatoes/spring onion/radishes/parsley/chives.

I also made a vinegrette (top, middle) but it tasted awful...and it tasted awful because I did what I always do when I fail at cooking...I altered the recipe! Only a little bit, but enough to make it taste like...well, something resembling mud.

PS: don't forget to vote...see left!

...and to my fellow scandi´s...happy syttende mai!


14 days to go now...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mouthwatering....;) except for the mud vinaigrette, that is! ... are u working on becoming hearth goddess?? by the time I come and visit you'll be the great chef....a long way from the ketchup spaghetti ....;)
you MUST send me the roeasted salad recipe!!
love
XX

Anonymous said...

I love mud vinaigrette, its my favorite. x