Saturday, May 2

foam: man's favorite thing?


it's true! we humans have this strange, yet wonderful fascination with all things foam - sea foam, foam parties, foam matresses, foam-like sweets...and now foam tooth paste! at least that's what stephen fry said in a QI ep...and if you can't trust mr fry, then who can you trust, I ask you!?!

those of you that know me well may have noticed that I'm a bit of an "ad nerd" in that I always want to try out new things...especially those that are being heavily advertised on telly and/or magazines. everything from mascaras to toilet cleaners! ...and now "aquafresh's iso-active foaming gel". and sweet baby jesus did it foam! I admit I may have squeezed a little too much tooth paste onto my tooth brush...it felt like someone had sprayed some crazy-industrial-strenght-foam-filler in my mouth (sorry...I know how graphic that sounds...been watching too many family guy eps...not very lady-like of me...but family guy is great and foam filler...well foam filler is foam filler and that's what it felt like......so there!).

while on the subject of adverts...here are my two all time favorite tv ads:

you can read more about karius och baktus (the two tooth trolls) here! karius och baktus is to my generation of swedes what thomas the tank engine is to every five year old kid in the UK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foam may well be Humanity's favourite thing, you may be onto something there lady. Except possibly when seen around the mouths of large dogs.

Great to see you last week, hope everything is going well.

Dave (honourary lady)