Friday, May 1

thank you lady klirr...


long time, no blogging...but at least I've got a very good excuse! Pinche-Fjunet has been to london for a few days to see Mo and friends, and just didn't have the time, the energy or the will to be blogging!

this blog entry is both a thank you AND a recommendation! the thank you goes to none other than the lovely Claire McC - she got me this book for my birthday and I'm thanking her very muchly for it!!!
...and the recommendation! well, just click on the tree show link below and explore mr ryden's art for yourself!

mark ryden - the tree show (porterhouse fine art editions inc. 2009)

I really, really wish there was a way to upload more than one image per blog...without it looking like muddled up crap!

ps: I find the baby with antlers a little bit creapy...but maybe that's just me, hahaha!


(30 days to go...!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome export veg, Ryden is so very talented. x