Tuesday, May 5

the vegemite's latest addiction...



it's my little guilty pleasure at the moment! been catching up on epsiodes of bygglov dating back to 2006 on tv4 play.

I'm just loving it...I's such a sucker for all things interior designy...been buying loads of elle interiör and elle decoration magazines too.


26 days to go...!

PS: bought a new pair of shoeses today...well my parents bought them for me and I'm "paying" them back by cleaning their flat! anyways...back to my new shoeses! been looking for a pair of brown leather sandals for a while now and finally found a pair I love. bought them at trampolin in helsingborg. will try and take a pic of them and upload on the blog tomorrow. my mum and I went over to my sister's earlier and I wore them then...my poor, little feet were a bloody (literally) mess by them time we got to camilla's flat which is only a 20 minute walk from my parents'! OUCH! but I love them all the same...just as I love my other 74 pairs of shoeses!

No comments: