Saturday, May 9

hbg marathon 2009

the crowds, the noise, the billions and billions of marathon runners...yup, it's that time of year again! it's springtime 2009 in helsingborg (spring means run in swedish...see what they did there...ah, those clever sporty people at the council or whoever organises this thing). I filmed this 37 sec clip from my parents' kitchen...while making spaghetti bolognese, hense the "frying-sound" in the background.
happened to be in the vicinity of the london marathon when I was visiting the great city a couple of weeks ago. as you can probably see the similarites between the hbg and the ldn marathon are near enough endless!

also thought i'd FINALLY publish a little pic of my new sandals...as promised earlier this week!

moving day is approaching at breakneck-speed...only 22 days to go now! I know I'm going on and on and on and on about this...but I'm just so excited to finally get a propper flat. have lived in a studio flat for the last ten years, so the thought of a REAL home with a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom and a livingroom is exciting me no end!

can't get enough of right now: the white stripes (there's rumours of a new WS studio album this year...fingers so crossed it hurts), mark ryden and LA ink.

No comments: