Thursday, June 4

???


HELP...I need help...NOW!

I've been invited to a fancy dress party at the end of this month...what to wear, what to wear!?!?!?!

My sister is going as Kat Von D...great choice! But I just don't know what I want to go as...have completely run out of ideas. I'm thinking something feminine, not scary and cool...but WHAT???

SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

text me, email me or post a blog comment...anything as long as you give me suggestions!!!

I really like Alberto Vargas, but not sure I'm brave enough to go as a pin-up, hahaha! Maybe
going as some sort of comic book character would be cool...but who??? I've always wanted to go as Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas...but buying a wig is just far too expensive...AND it's more halloween than summer-fancy-dress!

KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING...!!!
(there may even be a little prize for the best one...)

No comments: