Saturday, June 13

the return of pinche-fjun and the crüe...


I published 13 blog articles in may...so far I've published one in june (this will be my second posting). just for the record, I blame claire!!! ;)

As most (if not all?) of you know the ladyship herself came over to hbg to visit me for a week (she went back to la londres yesterday). We had an absolute brill time despite the weather being simply awful most of the time.

went to gothenburg on tuesday...for, hrm, coffee. I know, going to gothenburg simply to hang out in different cafes is a bit extravagant to say the least. I have NOTHING to say in our defence as we did almost no gbg research at all, hence very little action on the sightseeing front. we did manage to catch a photo exhibition at the hasselblad center though...in between coffee breaks!!! also managed to catch up with my friend sophie over a pizza in haga, a very pretty and picturesque part of gothenburg. it started raining on the way back to hbg...and it didn't stop until today (sat).

our wednesday copenhagen trip had been planned since the beginning of the year...as this was the
day crüe fest 2009 arrived in above mentioned city! I first got into the crüe as a young teenage
veg, so had been looking forward to this day for quite some time. this was my first crüe gig by the way...but hopefully not the last! the top pic was taken outside kb hallen before the gig. the rawk ladies in the pic are: (l-r)
camilla (my sister), camilla, carolin, claire, lina.

the crüe rules...and rocks like no-one else! they were mos def worth the wait! I know this type of music is not everyone's cup of tea...but I can honestly say that mötley crüe are known to put on one hell of a show and they didn't dissapoint, in fact they exceeded my (already high) expectations!!! ...it was a teenage dream come true!

for more crüe gig pics and crüe gig films visit my sister's blog: millan blogg

we also went to freetown christiania, which is a self-proclaimed autonomous neighbourhood in the borough of christianshavn in copenhagen. I have been to copenhagen counltess times over the years, but this was my first time at christiania. not really sure what to make of it. can't say I got any good vibes from the locals there, despite it being "advertised" (not sure advertise is the correct word to describe it, but it will have to do until I think of a better word) as a community for free spirits. got quite a few funny looks in there...and it's not just me being paranoid, claire and my sister felt it too (there is of course a slight possibility they are paranoid too, hmmm...).


this is it for now...i promise to be back again soon with more pinche-fjun news and stuff!

2 comments:

Lina said...

Åh bästa!!!

(skor och gammal hårdrock...great minds think alike!)

Anonymous said...

Veg, thanking you, the Paulsson clan and your lovely crew of friends, I was made feel most welcome in scandiland...you all RAAAAWK like big haired men who eat hard cheese.

Her Ladyship x