Thursday, January 7

WalkingWalkingWalkingWalkingWalkingWalkingWalkingWalkingWalking


(my blog on my fry on my blog)

it has come to my attention that google has a translation tool for translating web pages...like my blog for example! I've been blogging away for about a year now, and I never knew my mum read my blog posts in swedish thanks to the above mentioned tool!!! I'm horrified! ;)

I read some of my own posts that had been translated...I'm all for the translation tool, but sweet jesus, it's as if the blog had been written by an illiterate person...typing on a mashed up keyboard...wearing thick wooly mittens...in the dark...during an earthquake!

impressed...NO!

and as for my radiohead blog titles...radiohead in swedish...or should that be radiohuvud...IT.DOES.NOT.WORK.ON.ANY.LEVEL.AT.ALL.EVER.THE!END!

I realise I have no control (aaaaargh!!! where's the panic button???) over what language people choose to read this blog in...BUT PLEASE...I BEG YOU...DON'T USE THE GOOGLE TRANSLATION TOOL...it's rubbish at translating text! it turns everything into utter nonsense and as far as I am concerned I require no further assistance in the nonsense-writing-business!

so from now on...please use this instead: nordstedts engelska ord or email me! (just click on the little letter icon at the bottom of the blog post)

(the spooky hospital parking lot at about 5.30pm 7/1/10)

(the even spookier sävsångaregatan or lövsångaregatan...I forget which and they look almost identical anyway...this afternoon...silk-paper-hosues-and-a-black-hole-in-the-sky)

(blog title: excerpt from morning bell/radiohuvud/kid a)

No comments: