Monday, January 4

Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone for me It is the 21st century It is the 21st century


I know...this is quite a lame effect, but I really like the pics for some reason. they look so sinister and dark. welcome to kid a land!

walter in kungshult, maria park

inside a rather warm and cosy walter at kurirgatan...snow

driving walter...and snapping pics at the same time...naughty naughty, I know, I know

I'm off to bed now...it's like 9.13pm...but like, I've got a cold, like, and like need to get better, so that I can, like, work and stuff. like my head is pounding like there's like a little annoying man inside, like, beating the shit out of like the inside of like my skull with like crowbars and other heavy-metal-like-objects, and I'm like ready to let the little man die...kill the headachemaster.

I also still feel like I'm on a boat...all the f**king time.

hmm...don't actually think I've written about that here yet...here's the short version:

went drinking on the helsingborg/elsinore ferries weekend before last with the boys. got off the ferry after having been on it for less than 2h, but I felt as if I was still on it. I obviously put it down to the fact that I'd been consuming alcohol. woke up the next day and I was still "on a boat". once again blamed the alcohol (who wouldn't after a 14h drinking session...). woke up monday morning...and I was STILL "on a boat"...and it hasn't stopped since. I felt so dizzy and sick on the monday and tuesday I had to stay home from work. I still feel really dizzy, but I guess I'm sort of getting used to it. It's feels weird though...really, really weird! been trying to look it up on the net, but I've found next to nowt on the subject. I've experienced dizzy spells in the past, but they've only ever lasted for maybe 10-30 seconds...this is continuous, and it doesn't seem to matter what I do...sit, stand, lay down, run, walk, jump, dance...! weird, and ever so slighlty scary!

full stop

(blog title: excerpt from bodysnatchers by wouldyoubelieveit,it'sradiohead!/in rainbows)

No comments: