Wednesday, January 6

The rain dropsThe rain dropsThe rain dropsThe rain dropsThe rain drops


more negative pics...hehehe!

the landscape is marked by snow and ice...I'm staying in! snow is pretty, but unfriendly. I'm thinking baking might be a good idea, and tidying the flat while radioheading it loudly on the speakers. always a good combination! add a cup of sugary lady tea to the mix and you have one happy peep right here.

really looking forward to my next london visit! never thought I'd say this...but I miss london. I was so fed up with it when I left, I never ever wanted to go back. distance and time has buried my dislike and made me see london the way I used to see it.

daytripping it to oxford on the monday and doing work drinks on the tuesday (26/1). really want to squeeze in a rough trade east / leon's visit too somewhere...need to stock up on some vinyl. (klirr?)

(have you got your towel?)



I wish the sneezing would just stop now...! :(

(blog title: excerpt from sit down, stand up (snakes & ladders) by r a d i o h e a d/hailtothethief)

No comments: