Monday, March 1

It barks at no-one else but me Like it's seen a ghost I guess it's seen the sparks a-flowin No-one else would know

the week (i.e. monday) in pictures...

(found this note on xxxxx's letter box..."no local mail"...ok then?)

(revenge of the pigeons)

reason: i think i may have kicked at a pigeon last week. NOT kicked, kicked AT, as in there was no physical contact between my boot and the actual bird...not that that made any difference to the bird whatsof**ingever...revenge is sweet...revenge is pigeon plopp...pigeon plopp on my window.

(blog title: excerpt from thetourist/rh/okcomputer - these words always pop into my head whenever i get barked at through a letter box by a dog...it happenes worryingly often...i'm not paranoid...it's true...dogs hates posties!)

No comments: