Monday, August 17

WARNING - ACHTUNG - VARNING


As from today, I am legally allowed to drive a EU-moped!!!!!


passed both my theory test and my driving test. got the top score on my theory
test and to balance it out I was the worst driver...by far! hahaha. I've only ever driven a moped once before...and that was between 16-18 years ago and I drove it for less than five (5) minutes. I didn't fall over, but I can't say it went well by any means. but then again, I'll be driving a three-wheel-monster-moped at work, so I guess it doesn't matter that much. the differences between the two are enormous, and I've been practising on a Posten moped and that went pretty well.

I've also got a very special little friend staying with me this week...namely katt-fjunet zlatan, my sister's cat!

(pic borrowed from TheMillaN)

katt-fjunet is a bit of a j cash fan...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heiii congratulations on being allowed by law to scary off innocent people on the street...;P thonk that even I'm allowed ...they must have been drunk when gave me the driving license...:)
...absolutely love your sister's Katt in black!!! sooo cute!!!
ciao