Thursday, August 6

good news everyone...


disaster has been averted - fry (billy west), leela (katey sagal), bender (john dimaggio) and co will return for the new futurama episodes that are currently being filmmm... drawn!!!

a nasty rumour (well a bit more than just a rumour I guess) was circulating a couple of weeks ago that fry and co would be voiced by other actors as the production company and the actors were in disagreement over pay (money...it always comes down to money).

I've been like, totally like heart-broken by the bad news that, like the original cast would be replaced by some weird fry/leela/bender etc fakeos yea! ya get me?! so the news that the old actors have come back delights me no end...! :)

I first heard about the bad news from the robster and then read about the good news in a swedish tabloid a few days ago. checked it out on the can't get enough futurama website and they're also claiming that the entire cast are indeed back! I just hope and pray (ok, maybe lose the praying bit as I'm not exactly religious...but had I been, sweet baby jesus...) that the good news is indeed true!!!

No comments: