Saturday, September 12

don't laugh now but...


I look like a right "fjun" here, but your request is my command...so here it it is, a pic of me and walter mauser (it's the name of the "car") via knut*, bluetoothed to feynman** and then bluetoothed onto fry***. I really hope you appreciate all the effort I'm going to to get this rare pic to you peeps... ;)


all's good in swedenland...you wouldn't have thought so by the look of this pic but we're experiencing a right indian summer right now. it's been 21+c all week. I know...talking/writing about the weather is dead boring, just didn't really have anything else to write about, sorry!

laters....

* my dad's mobile phone
** my mobile phone
*** my mac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you have a black and white cat in the cab with you there?

Dave x